Your Perfect Colorado Wedding VenueWe are pleased that you are considering celebrating your love at our Wedding Ranch, located in the Sweetheart City of Loveland, Colorado.
Nicknamed: "The Wedding Ranch," Ellis Ranch offers two great locations to choose from: The Event Center & Wedding Park for your larger, more grand occasions and our recent addition to our Wedding Ranch: The Carriage House - for your smaller, more intimate weddings, wedding receptions and events.
In planning your intimate wedding or grand occasion at the Ellis Ranch please keep in mind our facilities are unique from any place in Colorado - rustic and romantic in a timeless setting. You and your guests will have exclusive use of one of our venues on our Wedding Ranch. We host only one event per day per location. You have the freedom of selecting your choice of caterer, photographer, disc jockey allowing you to make your day special and worry-free.
Click on photo below to take a viral tour of the ranch.
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/maps?cbll=40.416943,-105.206489&layer=c&panoid=sRD3dnncXXIAAAQXH92KxQ&cbp=12,103.1,,0,0&ie=UTF8&ll=40.385782,-105.165253&spn=0.305442,0.500565&t=m&z=11&source=embed&output=svembed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="https://maps.google.com/maps?cbll=40.416943,-105.206489&layer=c&panoid=sRD3dnncXXIAAAQXH92KxQ&cbp=12,103.1,,0,0&ie=UTF8&ll=40.385782,-105.165253&spn=0.305442,0.500565&t=m&z=11&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>
Make your wedding extra special by arriving at the altar in a horse-drawn carriage.
Concerned about weather? No problem! At the Ellis Ranch facilities, we offer a spacious outdoor Wedding Park (4 acres), and if your special day shows inclement weather we can move your event into our Event Center. The Event Center has a stage for the DJ, and a very spacious dance floor.
Ellis Ranch Wedding Park, Bride arriving like a Queen.
Felt With The Heart
The Ellis Ranch highly recommends that everyone secure wedding insurance.
When you have wedding insurance you can lesson your worries about extreme weather, cancellation of wedding due to and “Act of God, no show vendors, alcohol-related accidents or even a Change of Heart. It’s easy and affordable to protect your wedding or event.
We are proud that the Ellis Ranch Event Center & Wedding Park was selected for the 2010 Event Solutions Spotlight Award in the category of Event Site of the Year.
Whether you're a meeting planner, wedding planner, or the bride, give us a call for your personal tour so we can make arrangements for your unforgettable day!
A Private Colorado Wedding VenueLooking for a private venue for your Colorado wedding? Our Wedding Ranch offers fresh air and stunning Rocky Mountain views, where you can enjoy exclusive use of our Wedding Ranch for the entire day. A rustic wedding, a glamorous wedding or western wedding--whatever your dream is, we'll make it happen. Family owned and operated since 1963, we're proud that our Ellis Ranch Event Center & Wedding Park was selected for the 2010 Event Solutions Spotlight Award in the category of Event Site of the Year.
When you choose to have an outdoor wedding and say your sacred vows at our Wedding Park you'll create a lifetime of memories in Loveland, Colorado, the Sweetheart City.
You and your guests will have exclusive use of our Colorado Ranch; we host only one event per day.
You have the freedom of selecting from your choice of vendors like; caterers, photographers , allowing you to make your day special and worry-free.
Our family and staff at the Ellis Ranch are here to help make your day special. We've been building a lifetime of memories for more than 51 years.
Conveniently located one hour north of Denver, Colorado and one hour south of southern Wyoming in the Sweetheart City of Loveland, Colorado, Ellis Ranch is your perfect Colorado wedding location.
Give us a call for your personal tour so we can make arrangements for your unforgettable day!
Call us at 970-593-9570
As stated in our Top 10 Reasons, we no longer include linens, we have lowered our pricing so you may bring in your own, this was requested by the majority of our brides.
Please give Shawn and Kim a direct call at 970-593-9570 for pricing and to schedule a private showing.
Our facility can host from 2 to 450 guests and we now offer...
Wedding Packages for any budget and size!
To view past weddings click below: Some videos look blank but they are live.
All Caters and DJ's hired for your wedding or event must do a walk thru with Shawn and Kim prior to your chosen date. This is a requirement not an option. We require this for everyones own good. We have found having the Caters and DJ's do a walk through solves so many problems before they even start, making the day run smoother, resulting in a more memorable day.
Host may select a caterer of their choice with approval of the Ellis Ranch, Inc. The caterer you choose must be licensed by the County Heath Department, who has sufficient insurance, and their own kitchen. Ellis Ranch, Inc. reserves the right to refuse use of certain vendors, caterers, designers, rental companies, disk jockeys, bands and any other party supplying goods. The Ellis Ranch provides a Non-Raw Preparation kitchen. Caterers may bring foods on site that are fully prepared, but may not prepare raw product on-site. (Certain items do not apply, however must be approved and documented by the Event Center staff). Please check with Lessee, who reserved the facilities for a complete set of guidelines.
If you plan on doing your own catering (family & friends), all food preparations must be done ahead of time, brought in fully cooked with use of chaffing dishes and sterno. We do have electrical outlets for coffee & hot water. If you plan doing your own catering and the person who is in charge of the self catering does not do a walk thru with Shawn or Kim you will be charged an additional $200. You may bring in a charcoal grill, all grilling must be done outdoors and preapproved ahead of time where to be set up. Pig Roast welcomed. Ellis Ranch, Inc. and all employees will not be held responsible for any food preparations, serving, or health of guest(s).
The Ellis Ranch, Inc. requires that when any alcohol is being served at the Ellis Ranch for any event that the Lessor hires a licensed bartender. Liquor or beer may be served for maximum of six (6) hours. Under no circumstance may any guests bring their own alcohol into the event. All alcohol must be purchased and brought in by the Lessee. Cash bars are only permitted under conditions prescribed by city, county and state law. Lessee assumes full responsibility for any liability from an alcohol-related incident stemming from its use of the Facility. Lessee is also responsible for prohibiting the serving of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons, as required by Colorado law. If you are serving any alcohol during your reception or event you will need to heir a insured bartender. The Ellis Ranch, Inc. will be handling all bartending services. Please give us a call for a quote. No cash bars allowed without proper local and state permits and with Ellis Ranch, Inc. permission.
Rental Fees & Reservations:
Event Center rental rates are from Noon to 10:00pm (out by 11:00pm). The Carriage House rental rates are from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm (out by 11:00 pm). Facility is considered booked by the Lessee when one-half of the base cost is received at time of contract signing. The remaining balance, with any other charges will be due no later than three (3) months prior the event. Please contact the Event Manager with any questions regarding the contract or fees. The Ranch accepts cash, check, MC, Visa or Discover Cards.
We offer a very spacious Event Center & Wedding Park holding up to 450 guests and the Carriage House can accommodate up to 150 guests (includes wedding party).
We offer a dressing room for the bride and groom, with a complete private restroom facility, couches, chairs and a full length mirror.
Rehearsals can only be guaranteed if you book two days in a row, other wise rehearsals will have to be held during your rental time. If at all possible we will try and work around our other scheduled events/weddings to accommodate your needs. No event supervisor or coordinator will be at rehearsals.
Included In Facility Rental - Event Center & Wedding Park:
Your rental includes exclusive use of the ranch during rental period. The Ellis Ranch, Inc. will provide white chairs and tables for both the wedding ceremony and the reception, (1) one white 10x16 gazebo, setting for guests, complete with chairs and round tables, stage for a DJ, and dance floor, eight - 6 foot banquet tables, antique wagon for appetizers or food table, numerous lights installed above dance floor and on ceiling, and Bridal and Grooms Suite, Child friendly offering a large outdoor play area. Parking is no problem we offer a large parking lot and modern restroom facilities.
Included In Facility Rental - The Carriage House:
Your rental includes exclusive use of the The Carriage House during rental period. The Ellis Ranch, Inc. will provide white chairs and table for both the wedding ceremony at the wedding park with white gazebo and the reception, setting for guest, dance floor, Bridal and Grooms Suite and . Parking is no problem we offer a large parking lot and modern restroom facilites.
Renters must provide rental items; all tents, plates, flatware and glassware, linens or any decorations for the event renter must supply. Ellis Ranch does offer a collection of linens and centerpieces available for an additional charge.
The Event Supervisor is not a coordinator. Ellis Ranch will provide one event supervisor who will be on site form setup time to the end of teardown. The supervisor is available to assist with vendor matters, facility related issues, last minute concerns, and client assistance. If extra coordinating assistance is required, Ellis Ranch can offer several recommendations.
Ellis Ranch, Inc. at its discretion reserves the right to require any event where alcohol is being served to have security, either by ranch security or certified security services. Security requirements for non-alcohol events will be at the discretion of the Event Center Manager.
Disc. Jockey (DJ) Information / Requirements
1. We highly recommend hiring a DJ that is self-contained with their own equipment (table, extension cords, table covering, etc). If they do not bring in their own table & table covering, there will be an additional charge to the Bride/Lessee ($20.00).
2. You are allowed 2 hours for set up and 1 hour for tear down. No exceptions.
3. You can only load and unload through the big door on East side of Event Center if you are at the Event Center. If you are at the Carriage House, you may pull up to the loading/unloading area. We highly recommend bringing a wagon or dolly to haul your equipment.
4. You must follow volume directions from the Ellis Ranch staff during the event. If you are not following volume directions, we will shut down the event.
5. If you have any questions during your event regarding the Ellis Ranch, please see the Bartender (Ellis Ranch Staff).
6. If the Bride is using our Carriage, you must coordinate with Ellis Ranch staff for the ceremony and reception.
7. You must coordinate the reception with the Bartender(s) or Ellis Ranch staff.
8. If you have not worked at the Ellis Ranch, you must schedule a walk-through with Shawn or Kim. Once you have done this, you will not be required to do another one unless you would like to re-familiarize yourself with the Ellis Ranch.
9. The Ellis Ranch will provide a 6’ banquet table and electricity for you. We require a table covering to be brought in by DJ or Bride. If you need any other supplies, you are responsible for bringing them with you.
10. Ceremony: If you are at Event Center, you will be setting up outside, so you must bring a small table and shelter (umbrella) if needed. If you need anything additional, you are required to bring it with you or the Bride/Lessee must provide it for you.
11. Ceremony/Reception: If you are at the Carriage House, you will be setting up under a covered pavilion on the deck. If you do not set up in the designated area, you will be responsible for moving equipment and being protected from any weather that may occur. You are required to bring the table and table covering with you or the Bride or lessee must provide one for you.
12. DJ must bring in own extension cords (preferably 100’) and highly recommend a dark colored one (black, dark green, brown, etc.). We only have 1 outlet for you to use, if you need more than that, you must contact the Ellis Ranch.
13. We do not allow flammable liquids, rice, confetti, glitter, birdseed, foam, fake snow, luminaries, fireworks, bubble machines or foam machines.
14. The Ellis Ranch requires the DJ to have insurance and provide proof (copy) before working at the Ellis Ranch. If any damages or injuries occur due to your set up, placement of wires/speakers, you are responsible and the Ellis Ranch is not liable.
15. DJ must read and sign each time they work at the Ellis Ranch and must return this form at the Bride’s final walk-through.
All vendors may schedule appointments prior to the event during regular business hours (9:00 am to 4:00 pm Tuesday through Friday) for planning purposes. The Ranch is closed on Mondays.
Marriage License Requirements:
Please give us a call to see the "Facilities Use Agreement" for policies and procedures governing the use of the Ellis Ranch, Inc. facilities for rentals. These policies are designed to facilitate the most productive wedding/reception and at the same time, protect our unique facilities and setting.
Very truly yours,
Ellis Ranch, Inc.
Event Center & Wedding Park
2333 Ellis Ranch Lane
Loveland, CO 80538
Click on the map to enlarge....
Gazebo at the Carriage House
Image Gallery Photography